Above Ceiling Inspections
Above Ceiling Inspections Survey (e.g. Open Junction Boxes / Loose Wires)
We can help you maintain your fire-rated barriers to code.
Fire safety above ceiling inspections is one of the most common, required by your Authority Having Jurisdiction (AHJ). Facilities are constantly changing – from upgrades in IT equipment to renovations. Mechanical work is often performed above ceiling and left in less than perfect condition by contractors. LSS technicians are familiar with mandated building and fire codes that are above ceiling.
Our above ceiling inspection service include:
- Survey above ceiling penetrations an perform minor firestop repairs
- Prepare a schedule of installation repairs for fire-rated barriers
- Install missing junction box covers
- Remove wires from sprinkler lines and hangers and use zip-ties to connect above ceiling
- Master report with digital documentation via our web-based inspection software, LSS Site Surveyor
The above ceiling inspection includes our routine barrier management program.
Questions? Contact our Team Today for more information.