Reducing the Cost of Goods, Raising Your Purchasing Power
NCPA (National Cooperative Purchasing Alliance) is a leading national government purchasing cooperative working to reduce the cost of goods and services by leveraging the purchasing power of public agencies in all 50 states. NCPA utilizes state of the art procurement resources and solutions that result in cooperative purchasing contracts that ensure all public agencies are receiving products and services of the highest quality at the lowest prices.
There are over 90,000 agencies nationwide from both the public and nonprofit sectors that are eligible to utilize NCPA’s cooperative purchasing contracts. These include, but are not limited to the following agency types:
- School Districts (including K-12, Charter schools, and Private K-12)
- Higher Education (including Universities, Community Colleges, Private Colleges, and Technical / Vocational Schools)
- Cities, Counties, and any Local Government
- State Agencies
- Healthcare Organizations
- Nonprofit Corporations
- Fire and Smoke Damper Inspections & Repairs
- Fire Door Inspection & Repair
- Indoor Air Quality Solutions
- Commercial Duct Cleaning and more
To learn more about using NCPA to save substantial budget dollars, Contact us by filling out the form below. We’ll help you streamline your purchasing power and get you on your way to facility compliance today.
Not registered for NCPA?