Johnson Controls Fire Protection Master Subcontract Agreement
For nearly 10 years, LSS and Johnson Controls have worked together to ensure facilities across the country are in compliance with local and state fire codes. We’re excited to expand this partnership with you.
In this partnership, we arm you with the critical fire safety service offerings you need to satisfy your clients and your own sales goals.
We’re excited to empower you with the best resources, sales enablement, training, and customer success network in the business so you can obtain more clients and build a better customer success experience.
Here’s what your Account Executive will do for you:
- Provide a customized quote for each opportunity as requested
- Partner with Sales Reps in the field for job walks, bid reviews and customer meetings
- Review plans and drawings
- Provide in-field training, group training at branches and field offices
Our bags are packed and we’re ready to go!
The NFPA states that should a damper be found deficient during routine maintenance and inspection, repair should begin as soon as possible. Per requirements of NFPA 80 and NFPA 105, LSS repair services can ensure your dampers are working properly and are code compliant. Damper repair services include:
- Fire and smoke damper inspections
- Damper repairs
- Adjustments to damper linkage
- Adjustments to internal components to allow closure
- Adjustments and repairs to damper tracks that are binding and prohibiting closure
- Repairing broken tabs on damper
- Complete damper replacement
- Rolling door inspections and repairs
- Swinging door inspections and repairs
- Firestop survey & installation
- Duct cleaning
- Web-based reporting software with before and after photos and additional information about the repair