Cintas Fire Protection Master Subcontract Agreement
For nearly 15 years, LSS and Cintas have worked together to ensure facilities across the country are in compliance with local and state fire codes.
Our partners play a critical role in roadmap development and service line enhancements through unparalleled transparency. In a true partnership, we arm you with the critical fire safety service offerings you need to satisfy your clients and your own sales goals.
We’re excited to empower you with the best resources, sales enablement, training, and customer success network in the business so you can obtain more clients and build a better customer success experience and look forward to continuing our partnership in the years to come.
The NFPA states that should a damper be found deficient during routine maintenance and inspection, repair should begin as soon as possible. Per requirements of NFPA 80 and NFPA 105, LSS repair services can ensure your dampers are working properly and are code compliant. Damper repair services include:
- Smoke damper and combination fire/smoke damper actuator replacement
- Fire damper installation
- Smoke damper installation
- Combination fire/smoke damper installation
- Damper repairs
- Adjustments to damper linkage
- Adjustments to internal components to allow closure
- Adjustments and repairs to damper tracks that are binding and prohibiting closure
- Repairing broken tabs on damper
- Rolling door inspections and repairs
- Swinging door inspections and repairs
- Access door installation, both sheet metal and hard ceiling access
- Web-based reporting software via LSS Site Surveyor® with before and after photos and additional information about the repair
- Stay in compliance with local and state building codes by contracting with the company that is an expert in passive fire protection systems and repairs. For more information about fire and smoke damper repairs or to learn more about damper inspections, contact us today.