LSS was contracted by a luxury hotel to enter into a multi-year maintenance agreement to perform commercial dryer vent cleaning on the hotel’s large commercial dryer vents. This was the initial cleaning of the dryer vent system so LSS has to create multiple access points through the duct system over multiple points in the duct risers. The cleaning occurs two-times per year, and the contract is for three (3) years, with two, one year options.
How LSS Helped the Client:
- Helped the hotel get into compliance with International Building Code (IBC) and NFPA compliance by installing access panels that are easily removable to clean the dryer vent system.
- Provided the client with a multi-year program to consistently keep the commercial dryer vents clean, thus significantly lowering the high risk of fire associated with dirty dryer exhaust systems.
Industries We Serve
- Installed multiple fire-rated sandwich doors into the dryer vent ductwork, as required by NFPA, for easy access for cleaning for the initial cleaning and all subsequent cleanings.
- LSS service technicians utilized pneumatic agitation devices to move the collected lint to a HEPA Filtered Negative air machine. Given the size of the commercial dryers and the height of the hotel, the ductwork extended multiple floors, and the ductwork risers were over 100 feet. Thus LSS’ technicians has to create access points at chases on multiple floors to adequately clean the dryer vent system.
- LSS service techs detailed cleaned the exhaust fans on the hotels rooftop, after cleaning of the ductwork was complete.
- Commercial Dryer Vent Cleaning