UVC Mobile Unit – Deluxe
UVC Mobile Unit – Deluxe
(Mobile Remote UVC RIDS System)
The powerful, Mobile Remote UVC Disinfection System is multi-patented and scientifically proven. Bring the power of highly concentrated germicidal UVC disinfection technology wherever it is needed for air and surfaces in healthcare facilities, laboratories, cleanrooms as well as food preparation and processing plants. The Mobile Remote UVC Disinfection System provides infection control in hospitals/healthcare centers and schools; mold and bacteria control in food processing areas; and surface treatment in laboratories to prevent cross-contamination.
Mobile Remote UVC Disinfection System Benefits
- Highest performance: Delivers the highest output germicidal UV
- Scientifically proven results: Uses the proven power of germicidal UV energy as an effective inactivation method for pathogens
- Safe and ozone-free: Uses no chemicals; produces no ozone or other toxic contaminants
- Portable: Flexibility to quickly bring the power of UVC where and when you need it
- App-Enabled: Download the smart-phone enabled application to control the UVC disinfection system
- Manages risk: Improved environmental hygiene means improved clinical outcomes, reduced cross-contamination and enhanced food safety
- Saves time and money: Reduces manual terminal cleaning time and costs
Is UVC lamp output important?
Output is critical because it determines the effectiveness of the designed solution. To effectively clean coils and eliminate biofilm, a UVC device should provide a minimum of 1,225 µW/cm2 of energy striking any point on the coil face of the HVAC on day one and a minimum of 750 µW/cm2 of energy striking any point on the coil face on day 365.
How do you know when to change the UVC Emitters?
For large or critical applications, change out should be performed after about 9,000 hours or 12 months
Does it produce ozone?
No, Steril-Aire devices do not produce ozone or other secondary contaminants
How do you dispose of the used UVC Emitters?
Dispose of them as you would any fluorescent tubes, in compliance with your country, local or state codes
What is the warranty?
The UVC Emitters are warranted for 1 year (9,000 hours).
Can UVC for HVAC contribute to LEED points?
The use of Steril-Aire UVC may contribute to LEED points across multiple project types in one or more of the following areas: Energy and Atmosphere, Water Efficiency, Indoor Environmental Quality, Innovation & Design Process and Regional Priorities
Please see our Return Policy here.