Top Reasons to Do Business With LSS Life Safety Services
With so many companies now offering Fire and Smoke Damper inspections as a side service in lieu of the economy, we thought we would take a minute to remind you of why doing business with LSS Life Safety Services is a good idea.
•North American Blueprint – Due to our unique business model, we control the quality of our inspections and repairs by mobilizing our expert technicians to any location in the U.S. and Canada. This ensures that no matter where a facility is located, you will receive the same high quality service.
•Experience – LSS Life Safety Services has performed thousands of projects throughout the United States and Canada. Ranging from projects for Fortune 500 companies, Colleges and Universities, Hotels, and High-Rises and over 2,000 healthcare facilities.
• Quality Assurance Program – We maintain our high quality standards through a
Quality-Control (QC) Program that utilizes surprise random QC inspections by LSS’ QC Manager and with the utilization of digital documentation to ensure the inspections are being carried out with the quality levels LSS demands. This ensures that our customer don’t have to worry about re-work and business disruption caused by poor inspection quality.
• Digital Photography – Photos taken of devices before and after they are inspected ensures the
inspection was actually done, gives AHJ’s an easy way to verify that the work was completed and
reduces customer liability should an actual fire take place.
• Trained Staff – Our manufacturer and OSHA training for the service technicians helps to reduce on the job injuries and ensure that work is completed in a timely fashion. Technicians are put through background checks and drug screening, infection control training, confined space training, customer skills training, manufacturer training and NFPA code training just to name a few. Additionally, some of the top fire safety product manufacturers provide our service technicians with industry leading training courses and certifications.
• One Stop Shop – Ability to commission, inspect, test, repair, and replace devices without having to call multiple contractors saves time and money in coordinating activities. We can address all of your passive fire protection needs including smoke/fire dampers, fire doors and fire stopping.
• Door Expertise – LSS Life Safety Services is a member of the Door and Hardware Institute (DHI) with DHI Certified “Fire Door and Egress Assembly Inspector” on staff. LSS Life Safety Services also maintains strategic partnerships with industry leaders Ingersoll Rand and Intertek/Warnock Hersey for fire door labeling to provide our clients with a complete fire door inspection package.
• Community Involvement – Good business partners give back to the community, LSS is a
sponsor for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society (LLS) as a Corporate Sponsor and forms
corporate “Walk-Teams” for LLS’ events throughout the United States.
• Large project experience – We pride ourselves on tackling large projects in Healthcare, Hospitality, Education, Marine, Industrial and Commercial.
• National/Preferred Accounts – We make it easy to do business with us by providing standardized pricing for all of North America. Single point of contact, uniform inspection procedures, digitized
reporting methodology and industry leading quality control measures.
• Code knowledge – Our knowledge of NFPA 80, NFPA 105, and NFPA 101, Joint Commission and all codes relating to passive fire protection is unmatched. It’s all we do, so we serve as your conduit for updates and proposed changes to codes so you are never caught off guard.
• GSA Approved – Federal and any municipal governments who buy products and services off
of the General Services Administration schedule can find out just how easy it is to do business with LSS Life Safety Services.