Pure-Light® LED A-21 DIMMABLE BULB
Pure-Light® Dimmable LED Light Bulb
(1) 16 watt /100 watt equivalent Pure-Light® Super-Oxygen® LED light bulbs
-Natural Daylight Color
Rated life: 15,000 hours per bulb i.e. 13.7 years at 3 hours use per day
Pure-Light® Dimmable LED Light Bulb Features:
- Air Purification System
- Bulbs must be open to the air, i.e. not in an enclosed lighting fixture, for the Pure-Light Air Purification system to work to greatest effect.
- Effective radius is approximately 8-10 ft.
- It takes a minimum of 45-65 minutes for the environmental cleansing effect to start after the light has been turned on.
Pure-Light® Dimmable LED Light Bulb Benefits:
- Shatter resistant – No scattered broken glass or deadly mercury release should the bulb be dropped.
- Instant On – No more slow fade-in and fade-out as with older technology incandescent bulbs or fluorescent bulbs.
- Experience instant illumination with no fading or flicker.
- Energy Efficient – Spend more on what you care more about, not your energy bill.
- Start experiencing energy bill savings with the advanced LED technology this bulb provides.
- Mercury free – Do your part for a greener world and take comfort in the knowledge that this bulb contains no harmful mercury.
How Does Pure-Light® Work?
This breakthrough technology utilizes a patented enhanced Titanium Dioxide (TIO2) Nano particle photo-catalytic coating. When turned on this has been proven to clean the air by strongly discouraging the growth of 99.9% of viruses, deadly bacteria and mold.
Additionally the technology helps dissolve and breakdown harmful pollutants such as carbon monoxide, methane, benzine, pesticides, cleaning fumes, paint fumes, formaldehyde, glues, and other volatile organic compounds (VOC’s).
Additionally the technology assists in the removal of a variety of odors, from cigarette smoke, marijuana, skunk, musty odors, pet dander, stinky sock smell, sewerage stink, livestock manure, burnt food, permanent wave solution and other cosmetic product odors to name just a few.
Must the light be on for the bulb to work?
YES, the light must be on for the bulb to work. The process begins immediately however it can take approximately 45-60 minutes for
its effects to be noticed.
Can the 9 watt bulbs be used with a 3 -Way or Dimmer switch?
No. The 9 watt bulbs should not be used with a 3 Way socket or dimmer switch socket. Dimmable bulbs and 3 way bulbs are
Will an air fan help the photocatalytic action?
The air naturally circulates near and around the bulb. The super-oxygen molecules spread out from the light bulb to a distance of
approximately 8-10 feet. The closer problem areas are to the light the better the photocatalytic action. A fan is not necessary in
order for the photocatalytic process to work however it certainly will assist the process.
Can the bulbs be used inside lamp shades?
Yes. The air does need to be able to circulate around the bulb, which at the same time, allows the Super-Oxygen molecules to
circulate out also.
Will more bulbs increase the effectiveness of the photocatalytic process in an area?
Yes. The more bulbs, the faster and more effective the photocatalytic process.
Must the light bulb be in the open air to work?
Putting bulbs in a sealed cover will only be effective for the air inside that cover. They must be open to the air of the room they are
in for the photo-catalytic process to have its greatest effect.
Does Pure-Light use ultraviolet light or Ozone?
Pure-Light bulbs and technology do not produce, use, or need to use harmful ultraviolet light. They also do not produce ozone
(03).PLT is (O2-).
Are LED lights bad for my health?
Long exposure to any high frequency lights (such as UV, or high energy Blue light) is not healthy for people, pets or plants. PureLight Technologies use a natural full spectrum daylight LED light, the kind of light that is recommended in S.A.D. Light Box therapy
with a very low RF signature. Our simple quest is to provide the best and healthiest lights we can to utilize with our
Why do plants grow so well with Pure-Light Technology?
It is primarily because of the extra oxygen that the technology produces along with the discouragement of
harmful bacteria and mold. Plants need oxygen to actually grow and survive.
This product is ES, UL, FCC, CE RoHS, TUV ISO 9001 certified, have a MSDS rating of “Non-Toxic”, and is suitable for indoor use only.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. This product may cause interference to radio equipment and should not be installed near maritime safety communications equipment or other critical navigation or communication equipment operating between 0.45-30 MHz.
Note: these products are not intended to substitute for common hygiene practices such as frequent hand washing nor for competent medical advice/treatment.
Please see our Return Policy here.
Customer testimonial – Hot wax, smoke, cat allergies
“I have had a cough for a long time especially if I was in the basement for several hours and sometimes I also got headaches. When we got the bulbs and left them on 24-7 in the basement only after a
couple of days, I no longer smelled the mold and no longer got headaches or a cough. My husband was diagnosed with COPD and had to use inhalers but now with the bulbs he very rarely has to use the inhalers. One day my husband was melting wax, as he is a candle maker. He got the wax too hot and it smoked up the basement but with the bulbs within a half hour the smoke and smell was gone. We have a cat and a lady who is allergic to cats, she stayed over night and didn’t have a reaction to the cat like she had after being around cats in other people’s home.”
August 27, 2018
If shipping to California, please contact us directly by calling 888.675.4519 or filling out the request a quote form below.
Shipping will be calculated differently for California residents and may be subject to additional charges after processing.