Photoluminescent Egress Path Markers & Exit Signage
Photoluminescent Egress Markers and Exit Signage are designed to clearly mark exit pathways and doors, thus making it easy for building occupants to follow. According to both the International Building Code and International Fire Code, “luminous egress path markings that outline the exit path should be provided in buildings having floors that are located more than 75 feet above the lowest level of a fire department vehicle”.
LSS offers the installation of Photoluminescent (PL) Egress Path Marking Systems and Photoluminescent Exit Signs in compliance with the following codes and standards:
- 2009 IFC Means of Egress, January 2009
- 2009 IBC Means of Egress, January 2009
- NFPA 101 and 5000, January 2009
- California, Chapter 10, January 2008
- Connecticut, Section 1026, January 2008
- New York City Code, July 2008
- New York City Local Law 26, 2004
- GSA for all Buildings, January 2009
To list, the Installation of Photoluminescent Egress Path Marking Systems and Photoluminescent Signs include:
- Exit Signs
- Directional Signage
- Stairwell Signage
- Stair Nosing
- Handrail Marking
So, why use Photoluminescent Egress Path Marking Systems?
- PL exit signs can contribute to LEED Credits
- Require no electrical power or maintenance and glow up to 48 hours in black out condition.
- Non-toxic and radioactive, the perfect “Green” solution for your facility.
Ultimately, why use LSS to install Photoluminescent Egress Path Marking System in your facility?
- Certified Technicians – Of course, our technicians have been trained and certified by the industry’s leading manufacturers in installation of photoluminescent stair nosing, path finding, handrail marking, directional signage and exit sign marking systems.
- Experience – In fact, LSS technicians have worked in over 4,500 facilities nationwide and we are experts in the most up to date codes.
- Product Warranty – LSS has specifically partnered with leading manufacturers in photoluminescent materials. As a result of these partnerships, peace of mind that you are getting the best products in the industry along with manufacturer’s warranty.
Photoluminescent Egress Path Marking System – LSS Life Safety Services®
Questions? Contact Our Team Today For More Information.