Skilled Nursing Facility
LSS was contracted to perform Kitchen Exhaust Hood Cleaning, and to clean the walls in the kitchen area to remove grease buildup. The contract established with the client is to perform the Kitchen Exhaust System Cleaning quarterly and the wall cleaning annually. The cleaning is in compliance with NFPA 96.
How LSS Helped the Client:
- Kept the facility in compliance with CMS and Joint Commission requirements, as this service is required by NFPA 96.
- Improved the aesthetics of the kitchen and the overall safety by remove the built-up grease from the walls and horizontal surfaces, making the working environment safer for the staff.
- Made the facility safer by reducing the fire hazards associated with dirty kitchen hood exhaust systems.
Industries We Serve
- Utilize commercial grade degreaser that is approved for use in Kitchen Exhaust Systems, to hand wipe all of the walls and horizontal surfaces to remove grease buildup.
- Apply commercial grade degreaser to the inside of the Kitchen Hood Exhaust System, through pre-existing access points, and through a combination of hand-wiping and pressure washing cleaning the internal surfaces of the system, while collecting the water in a 55 Gallon Drum.
- Clean the internal hood with commercial degreaser, and clean the outside of the hood with stainless steel polish.
- Clean the Exhaust Fan and replace the fusible link on the system, per NFPA 96
- Commercial Kitchen Exhaust Hood Cleaning